Greetings!

Welcome to the Agnes, Zero and Rokodo blog. Enjoy reading about our lives and interests.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fruits of my Labour (Rokodo)


I used the last stable release of TYPOlight (recently changed name to Contao) CMS in order to set up the website of the COMENIUS Project that I am currently taking part in at my adjoined school/sixth form college. Having learnt from my mistakes by testing various things with my personal site, I was able to set up this one with relative ease. You can check it out at http://www.comeniusteenager.net right now, but the majority of the website is still under construction as content is being added by various people from various sources. The site will continue to be in development until roughly this time next year. The majority of the graphics were made using Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended, but the animated gif on the home page was made using Adobe Premiere Elements 7 and E.M. Total Video Converter Standard version 3.50.

Ciao.
Rokodo

No comments:

Post a Comment